FS2004 AFCAD2 Files For St. Kitts And Nevis
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 133.85 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
One AFCAD2 file for the Robert L. Bradshaw (TKPK) airport, St-Kitts Island, to be used with the add-on scenery by Bill Melichar. One AFCAD2 file for the Newcastle (TKPN) airport, Nevis Island, to be used with the default scenery. Added one helipad to each airport, a proper tower view to TKPN and added/moved the parking spaces for the aircrafts. By Marc Renaud.
- Simply copy the modified AF2_XXXX.bgl into the Scenery subdirectory of the ADDON SCENERY subdirectory of Flight Simulator 2004.
- No further actions needed.
- Just launch FS 2004 and enjoy.
- Fly around the control tower and use the zoom in ( + ) and zoom out ( - ) functions to properly enjoy this modified view.
The archive tkpxafca.zip has 12 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|St-Kitts and Nevis AFCAD files||07.09.04||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.