FS2004 AFCAD2 Files For Swiss Airports
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 712.18 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
AFCAD2 files revised versions for a number of Swiss airfields from Daniel Gauthier, Andreas Hegi and Bruno Zurmuhlen. Corrected wrong elevations, eliminating sunk or floating AI aircrafts. New version traffic file included for lively GA traffic with default aircrafts in lower airspace of Switzerland. By Ernst Bosshard.
Included are LSGP, LSGT, LSGP, LSMF, LSMU, LSPI, LSPN, LSPV, LSZB (mod. default), LSZE, LSZF, LSZI, LSZK, LSZN, LSZO, LSZS, LSZP, LSZT,LSZU, LSZW, LSZX, LSMF and LSMA are just runways without any AI traffic. These airfields can now be selcted from the FS main menue and show up in th FS GPS. Traffic file included for lively GA traffic in lower airspace of Switzerland.
I have adapted the altitudes of all these airfields and all aircrafts should be in nice contact with the ground. The problematic altidudes of LSPV Wangen-Lachen, LSZE Bad Ragaz and LSGS Sion are now corrected by means of the new and amazingly practical tool JABBgl from Jacky Brouze. The removal of any bgl and the subsequent loss of some default airports is now obsolete.
Traffic usually starts around 06:00 GMT with touch and go flying school circuits and other GA traffic.
Whenever possible I have tried to use the real registrations of the aircrafts stationed on the various airfields and have allocated them to similar stock aircrafts of the FS2004.
Fly on Saturdays to Buochs LSMU to arrive there around 07:00 and 08:00 GMT and watch the arrivals of the participants (with their correct HB-XXX registrations) of the popular ILS Starflight Meeting taking place on 22.03.2004 ! Departure around 13:00 GMT.
All default aircraft.
- Unzip AFCAD_traffic.zip into any temporary directory.
- Copy the AFCAD2 files either into the FSxxxx\Addon Scenery\scenery directory or into the scenery file of the respective airfield scenery. Overwrite any older versions.
- Copy the Traffic_Swiss.bgl file into FSxxxx\scenery\world\scenery directory an overwrite any older version.
- Also install the AFCAD2 file for Grenchen from Jacky Brouze (AF2_lszg.zip) and for Sion from Daniel Perret (af2_lsgs_dp1.zip).
- Make a back-up copy of the AP949150.bgl and AP950150.bgl in the FSxxxx\scenery\Eurw\scenery directory and copy both bgl files from the download into this same directory.
- Start your FS.
That's it. Happy flying!
The archive ebafcad2.zip has 25 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.