FS2004 Malta Luqa LMML AFCAD2
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 78.15 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 16 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
An accurate AFCAD2 file for Malta's International Airport Luqa (LMML). Designed specifically for Daniel Chircop's freeware Luqa scenery. Also works with the default scenery. It greatly enhances the standard airport with lots of real-life parking spaces, taxiways, service roads, aprons. By Christoph Rockerath.
- Added lots of parking, taxiways, aprons, as precise as possible based on current charts, photos and personal experience.
- 18 Passenger gates at the main Terminal (Park 9) - some including airline associations.
- 5 Maintenance gates assigned predominantly for Air Malta and Lufthansa at the maintenance bay. (Mainly as a buffer if you have excessive AI-Traffic like me.
- 15 GA parking (Park 1).
- 4 Cargo Ramps.
- Military cargo and fighter parking facilities at the former military part of Luqa.
- Helicopter platforms for the Gozo island link.
- Additional GA parking around the airport.
Tested with Mytraffic, Project AI - Daniel Chirop's Luqa scenery or default airport.
Simply drop the .bgl file in the folder with your other afcad2 files. Enjoy!
The archive af2malta.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.