FS2004 AFCAD2 Files For Yerevan Armenia V2
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 8 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Yerevan, Armenia. Includes three airports, Zvartnots Int'l (UDEE), Yegvard (UG0C), Yerebuni (UG0Y). By Vishal Gupta.
This is the 2nd file that I have ever uploaded for public use! I hope you love it! The contents of this archive is 3 AfCad2 files for 2 airports in Yerevan, Armenia. It is an update to the previous version released on the 13th of March 2005. The 2 airports in the previous release have not just been improved but another of Yerevan's airports has been added!
- AF2_UGEE.bgl (Yerevan Zvartnots, Yerevan's International Airport).
- AF2_UG0C.bgl (Yerevan Yegvard, one of Yerevan's small aerodromes which in default FS2004 has no parking).
- AF2_UG0Y.bgl (Yerevan, Another of Yerevan's small aerodromes located at 3 miles from Yerevan Zvartnots. Again, in default FS2004 it has no parking).
Just to tell you these files are no where near accurate and they have simply been invented by me.
Changes from 1st version:
- The gates of Yerevan Zvartnots have been resized so that particular aircraft with specific radii park in particular parking spots.
- 4 general aviation gates and 2 normal gates have also been added to the previous release. If you have extensive Russian and CIS traffic like me, this will help solve the problem!
- Another of Yerevan's airports has been modified and added to this version which was not in the previous.
The archive ugeeug0c.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Yerevan Airports V2||03.18.05||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.