FSX Strategic Airbus A320-214 VH-YQA
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 7.93 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 15 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Another Project Airbus Strategic A320. This version includes an Australian registration (VH-YQA), and updated engine textures, which recolor the engine strakes on the other Strategic A320 (PA_320_STRATEGIC.ZIP) from red to blue (instructions included on how to update). Strategic was founded in Australia in 2008, in 2011 it rebranded to Air Australia, and ceased operations in 2012 due to financial difficulties. This specific aircraft (VH-YQA), has served with many different airlines, and was broken up at Kemble in 2012. By Michael Demura.
- These are only textures for the Project Airbus A320.
- These textures have only been tested in FSX, support will not be offered to FS2004 users.
- This paint was tested on the updated FSX Project Airbus model, it has not been used on the FS2004 model, although it may work.
- If the Project Airbus A320 does not display in FSX, copy the Panel folder from the default A321.
- This can be used to remove the red parts on the engines of my other Strategic A320 paint (if you would like to do this, please scroll down).
- Copy texture.Strategic_AUS to your Project Airbus A320 CFM folder.
- Paste the following into your aircraft.cfg replacing "X" with the next number (starting at 0). It is important to add this at the very bottom of aircraft.cfg.
title=Strategic Australia VH-YQA
ui_variation=Strategic Australia VH-YQA
description=Project Airbus A320
Updating the previous paint:
- Unzip and open texture.Strategic_AUS.
- Copy a file named A320_2_t.bmp.
- Paste into the texture.Strategic folder, overwriting the existing file.
The archive strategic_aus_a320.zip has 22 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.