FSX MASkargo Boeing 777-200LRF
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 23.26 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 11 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This livery is only for the payware PMDG 777LR/F. This is a fictional paint based on MASkargo which is a cargo service based in Kuala Lumpur International Airport. This livery registration is 9M-MZA which is from a MASkargo 737-300F long time ago. By Wan Zamir Zakwan.
- Extract the file to anywhere like your desktop.
- Run "PMDG Operation Center".
- In the "PMDG Operation Center",at the "Please select a product" click it and click "PMDG 777".
- At the Menu section,go to "Livery Manager" and click "Click to Add".
- A new small window will pop out,navigate to "MASkargo PMDG 777FX.ptp" to the folder which you already extract.
- After you click at "MASkargo PMDG 777FX.ptp" click "Open" and it will install the livery for you.
The archive maskargob772lrf.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|MASkargo Boeing 777-200LRF||09.16.13||0 B|
|MASkargo PMDG 777FX.ptp||09.15.13||16.68 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.