FSX Qantas Boeing 777-200LR Updated
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 12.31 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Qantas Boeing 777-200LR with updated readme.txt file. This repaint is for the payware B777-200 LR by PMDG. It depicts Qantas' latest default color scheme with the new kangaroo on the fin which has its leg forward of the horizontal stabilizer and 'Spirit of Australia' located aft the of the Qantas logo. Livery is packaged as a PMDG ptp and requires the PMDG Operation Center to install it. By Michael J. Pottier.
- Unzip PMDG777_QF_QZA.zip to a temporary folder on your desktop.
- Open PMDG Operations Center, select the 777 from the main dropdown menu, select the Livery Manager module, then the PMDG 777-200LR from the dropdown menu. You'll see a list of all active liveries appear on the left side.
- Click the green 'Click to Add' button on the right side and navigate to the temporary folder on your desktop, select the 777LR_Qantas_QZA.ptp file and click open.
- That's it, enjoy!
The archive pmdg777_qf_qza.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.