FSX Cebu Pacific Airbus A330-300 RP-C3341
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 7.01 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of Thomas Ruth's Airbus A330 model in Cebu Pacific colors. Cebu Pacific is a low cost carrier based in Manila, Philippines. They have eight A330's on order, the first (this repaint) to be registered as RP-C3341. The airline configured the plane with the densest all-economy seat configuration in the world, 436 pax. Because of that, their planes were dubbed as the "World's Flying Bus." The repaint features white spinner spirals for its Rolls Royce Trent 700 engines. Repaint only, requires base pack (TOMA333B-1.ZIP). By Diego Roxas.
- Open your Tom_A330-300 main folder.
- Copy the folder named "tecture.5J" to the main folder.
- Open aircraft.cfg using Notepad/WordPad.
- Copy the text at "Install codes.txt" file and paste it after the last repaint log. Remember to replace the X in [fltsim.X] with a number greater than the last repaint (+1).
- Open FSX and enjoy the repaint!
The archive fsx_tom5ja330.zip has 20 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|INSTALL CODE.txt||05.17.13||342 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.