FSX Air Berlin Boeing 737-700WL D-ABLF
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.16 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 11 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Repaint for the FSX AI Bureau B737-700 model in Air Berlin livery, registration D-ABLF. Textures only, 2048x2048 DXT3 (no mips), requires base model (FAIB7377V11.ZIP). Repaint by Paul Craig.
- Unzip downloaded files to a temporary folder.
- Copy the "texture.BER" folder into your FAIB_B737-700_W folder.
- You will need to update the aircraft.cfg, add the following [fltsim] text to the Aircraft.cfg. Don't forget to change the "x" in the [fltsim.] to sequential numbers.
title=BER D-ABLF B737-700
description=FAIB BER B737-700WL repaint by Paul Craig
The archive faib_ber_b737_fsx.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|BER B737WL Screenshot (1).jpg||12.24.12||56.40 kB|
|BER B737WL Screenshot (2).jpg||12.24.12||47.49 kB|
|Installation Readme.txt||12.24.12||1.35 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.