Lancair Legacy KKS1322
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.76 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of the payware RealAir Lancair Legacy, patterned after the paint scheme of a Christian Eagle II. These are textures only. By John Barner.
- Unzip the lanc_ks-1322.zip file to a temporary folder.
- Open your airplanes folder in FSX, find and open the folder "RealAir Legacy".
- Copy the folder, "Texture.KKS1322", that is in your temporary folder into the "RealAir Legacy" folder.
- Open the RealAir Legacy "Aircraft.cfg" file (make a backup copy first). Cut and paste the text below into the "aircraft.cfg" file underneath the last [fltsim.*] entry (change the xx with the next number).
title=RealAir Lancair Legacy KKS-1322
ui_typerole="Single Engine Prop"
Finished, go fly.
The archive lanc_ks-1322.zip has 14 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Read Me First.txt||02.18.14||2.17 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.