FSX CV-10 Skywarrior
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 12.39 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Alphasim's freeware A-3B Sky Warrior For Flight Simulator X. The Douglas A-3 Skywarrior was designed as a strategic bomber for the United States Navy and was among the longest serving carrier-based aircraft in history. It entered service in the mid-1950s and was retired in 1991.This model depicts the A-3 Sky Warrior on display on the deck of the USS Yorktown in Charleston. Pictures and history modifications and textures by Mark Rooks.
Screenshot of CV-10 Skywarrior in flight.
- As always back up any original files.
- Unzip downloaded folders to your desktop or temporary directory of your choice.
- Copy the " A3-B Skywarrior.zip " and paste it in the main aircraft folder. By default the main aircraft folder is located at:
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FSX\SIM Objects /Aircraft"
- Be sure to completely unzip all files the aircraft file when complete will contain 6 files. The following 6 files goes in the aircraft folder: CFG, Airfile, Model, Sound, Panel, Textures.
The archive cv-10_skywarrior.zip has 18 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|A-3B Skywarrior.zip||07.03.15||4.88 MB|
|Bomb bay doors key setup.jpg||06.28.15||112.46 kB|
|USS Yorktown.doc||07.03.15||24.00 kB|
|USS Yorktown.jpg||07.01.15||366.94 kB|
|Original Readme.txt||06.28.15||1.56 kB|
|Read Me First.txt||07.03.15||774 B|
|Screen A3 .jpg||07.03.15||93.45 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.