FSX Finnair Boeing 737-800
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 8.92 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 5 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Finnair Boeing 737-800. Fictional textures for the default FSX B737-800. By Matias Buks.
1. Extract the folder ''Texture.Finnair'' to Microsoft Flight Simulator X/SimObjects/Airplanes/B737_800
2. Open ''aircraft.cfg''
3. Copy and paste the text below to ''aircraft.cfg'' and replace the ''x'' with the next number in the sequence. (For an example, [fltsim.7])
4. Save ''aircraft.cfg'', open FSX and go flying!
title=Boeing 737-800 Finnair
ui_createdby="One should hardly be surprised that the world's most prolific manufacturer of commercial aircraft is also the producer of the world's most popular jetliner. The 737 became the best-selling commercial jetliner worldwide when orders for it hit 1,831 in June 1987 (surpassing Boeing's own 727 as the previous champ). However, it wasn't always that ways in the first few years of production, there were so few orders that Boeing considered canceling the program. They didn't, and the airplane has more than proven itself in over three decades of service. By Matias Buks"
The archive 738fi.zip has 29 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Finnair 737-800||05.28.09||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.