FSX Royal Jordanian Airbus A330-200
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.92 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 1 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Royal Jordanian Airbus A330-200 PW, "City of Aqaba". Textures only. Model by Thomas Ruth (TOM330.ZIP). Repainted by Ali Zied.
Repaint (Texture only) of Mr.THOMAS RUTH's amazing A330-200 in the colors of Royal Jordanian Airlines, aircraft name is "City of Aqaba" Royal Jordanian dont have any A330-200's but the rumor has it that due to the delay of the Boeing 787 dreamliners delivery, which RJ have ordered, they will be renting a couple of A330-200 until the dreamliners are delivered to RJ by Boeing. Expect further modifications on this repaint as it is a first draft. Painted by me and my beautiful wife Fida, as her artistic talent was needed due to Royal Jordanian difficult paint colors. Enjoy.
- just cut and paste the included texture.RJ into the original Tom_A330-200 folder (FSX/simobjects/Aeroplanes/>>>)
- copy the information from the included cfg file into the org CFG file of Tom's A330-200 (Dont replace...just insert the data and rename accordingly)
- Fire Up FSX and enjoy flights to and from OJAI Queen Alia International Amman and OJAM Marka and OJAQ AQABA
Repainted by Ali Zied
The archive a332ryjd.zip has 35 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|help needed.txt||05.02.09||263 B|
|A330-200 Royal Jordanian||05.04.09||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.