FSX Solaris Airbus A321
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 751.26 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 9 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Solaris Airbus A321, registration EI-ERT, for AI traffic. Model by EvolveAI.
Solaris Airbus A321 with landing gear lowered.
Solaris EI-ERT Airbus A321 new Airline (Russia) for AI Traffic.To be used with the EvolveAI Base Files Packages for FS2004 available separately (ev321_models.zip and ev321_fde.zip).
1) Just drop the texture folder into your A321 CFM folder. The base package must be downloaded separately to use this paint.
2) Copy the [fltsim.x] (file aircraftcfg.txt) entry supplied into the aircraft.cfg file supplied in the base package mentioned above. Be sure to number them correctly, starting sequentially with [fltsim.0] and working your way up with each additional livery you add...e.g. [fltsim.0], [fltsim.1], [fltsim.2]...making sure not to skip or duplicate any numbers in the sequence.
3) Then assign the aircraft to some flightplans and you're on your way.
The archive fsx_repaint_plane.zip has 13 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Texture.Solaris (32 Bits)||05.25.11||0 B|
|solaris [EI-ERT].jpg||05.25.11||61.26 kB|
|solaris [EI-ERT].gif||05.25.11||4.14 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.