FSX Transport To Lonesome Lake Mission
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 23.84 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 24 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Transport To Lonesome Lake. A seaplane mission to transport cargo to Lonesome Lake hut in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. By David Crandall.
DO NOT UNZIP INTO YOUR FSX FOLDER. UNZIP INTO A FOLDER OF YOUR CHOICE.
From a folder of your choice open the Cargo Transport to Lonesome Lake
1. Open the BGL folder, select ALL, COPY.
2. Open your FSX folder, Open Addon Scenery,open scenery folder, PASTE.
3. Open the Texture folder, selct ALL, Copy
4. Open your FSX folder, Open Addon Scenery,open texture folder, PASTE (DO NOT REPLACE ANY TEXURES).
5. Select Cargo Transport to Lonesome Lake folder and COPY.
6. Open your FSX folder,Open the Missions folder, Open the Pilot for Hire and PASTE.
7. Select the Lonesome Lake.RWD file and COPY.
8. Open your FSX folder, Open the Rewards folder and PASTE
David J Crandall
The archive lonelake.zip has 4 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Cargo Transport to Lonesome Lake.zip||08.05.08||23.84 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.