FSX Flight Zone 01 RI Unofficial Updated
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 28.23 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Flight Zone 01 RI Unofficial Updated. The author's own little fix to get Flight Scenery's Flight Zone 01 Rhode Island (RI) to work in FSX. Just follow the readme's instructions and you'll be all set. There are a few discrepencies in the scenery, but it can't be helped. By John J. Thuot II.
This is a modified Afcad sets to be able to get Flight Zone 01 Rhode Island to work in FSX!
This was used with Airport Facilitator from Flight 1 Software and Flight Scenery.
You also need to make a couple of other changes. If you uninstalled your Flight Zone 01 completely, here's what you need to do:
1. Install into FS X's main folder.
2. Add FlightZone01_LC and FlightZone01_SC to scenery library (top two entries)
3. Delete everything with a tree from the scenery library. This will eliminate the black boxes where trees are or clear boxes around them. Sure, some trees may be missing but what's a couple of trees?
4. Replace existing Afcads of KPVD and KSFZ with these...don't forget to back up!
5. Load up FSX, go fly, and enjoy!
There are also a few minor issues that I'm trying to figure out. If I can, I'll upload another update, but until then, pleae enjoy! Too bad Vauchez and his team couldn't update it officially, huh?
The archive pvdfix.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|readme flightzone01 fix.txt||04.04.08||1001 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.