FSX Jundiai Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 114.17 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Scenery-Jundiai v2.0. Scenery of Jundiai Airfield (SDJD), a busy airport close to Sao Paulo, Brazil. It contains corrected altitude, improved runway markings, new parking positions and lights. By Ren Scen.
RESERVED RIGHTS: This copy is only intended to domestic use, the sale, re-sale or distribution embedded in other software pack is not allowed.
WARRANTY: Author does not warrant this scenery. Use at risk of the user. This pack is free of charge, downloaded by the user by his own free decision, and the author does not accept liability for any possible damage caused by this pack or the instalation procedure here described. Author does not support use or installation.
WARNING: This scenery was tested in FSX, with Mesh X Project installed.
Well, I found no better way to solve altitude issue of SDJD on standard scenery, therefore:
(1) find the file ..fsx\scenery\0405\scenery\apx35400.bgl and rename it to apx35400.bak.
(2) Save file apx35400mod.bgl, supplied with this package, in the folder you renamed the previous file. (what is this file? It is the original FSX file, recompiled without SDJD part).
(3) Save remaining BGL in "...\fsx\Addon Scenery\Scenery".
BGL Compiler (of FSX SDK)
The archive rscen_sdjd_v20.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Readme (Install is not so direct...).txt||08.17.09||2.30 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.