Demo Juancho Yrausquin Airport
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.86 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Demo Juancho Yrausquin Airport, Saba (SABA) ADE (AFCAD/ AFX) v1.0 for use with default scenery. The ADE file adds parking postilions and taxiways to the airport for your own flights and supports AI traffic. This ADE file has been designed for all users of the FSX demo version who would like to enhance the use of all airports. By Roland Flommer.
This ADE File has been designed for all users of the FSX Demo version who would like to enhance the use of all FSX Demo airports. This Add-on provides parking positions and taxiways for your own flights as well as AI use. Due to some limitations of the scenery separate taxiways for AI Traffic have been added.
- "Extract" the ZIP-File into a separate folder.
- "Copy" the SABA_ADE.bgl-File to your Programme-Folder "Microsoft Flight Simulator X Demo/Addon Scenery/Scenery"
- "Open" FSX, go to "Juancho Yrausquin" Airport (SABA) and fly away! That's all.
- Airport Design Editor Home Edition - Airport Design for FSX, Version 1.02.
This Scenery is entirely released as freeware and must not be sold. You are only permitted to use this Scenery for your private pleasure and at your own risk and responsibility.
The archive fsx_saba.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.