VRMM - Male International Airport
This is part of the ninth round of airports issued by Alpha India Group. AIG Ground aims to create high quality AFCADs for both FS2004 and for FSX default and add on scenery airports. Airports are created drawing on the best available resources and aim to simulate the real world airport as clo...
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 263.98 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 1 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is part of the ninth round of airports issued by Alpha India Group. AIG Ground aims to create high quality AFCADs for both FS2004 and for FSX default and add on scenery airports. Airports are created drawing on the best available resources and aim to simulate the real world airport as closely as possible but also to ensure good levels of traffic with realistic parking and good flow of traffic around the airport. By Kai P. Kamjunke and Alpha India Group.
View of Male International Airport.
Male International Airport, formerly known as Hulhule Airport, is the main international airport in the Maldives.
It is located on Hulhule Island in the North Male Atoll, near the capital island Male.
- Completely re-drew the aprons based on Google Earth and Jeppesen charts.
- Re-drew and changed the textures of the taxiway system to closer match real life.
- Add new Gates, the Airport has now 11 Gates and 4 GA Ramps.
- Created an extensive vehicle network to avoid delays to departing aircraft and to keep service vehicles off taxiways.
- Placed taxisigns as per real life.
- Add 2 new water-runways
- Added landclass for the whole region
- Added various buildings and other objects to liven up the airport.
ADE (Airport Design Editor) by Jon Masterson is an invaluable freeware utility for developing Afcads.
There are only the two water-runways, not any water Dock for floatplanes.
AIG_VRMM_ADE_KPK_Default_CVX.BGL : New Landclass
AIG_VRMM_ADE_KPK_Default_CVX1.bgl : Remove Default Landclass
- Remove any existing VRMM AFD/Afcad file in your FSX installation.
- Place the two files AIG_VRMM_ADE_KPK_Default.BGL and AIG_VRMM_ADE_KPK_Default_CVX.BGL in your Addon Scenery/scenery folder. AIG_VRMM_ADE_KPK_Default_CVX.BGL includes the landclass.
- Place AIG_VRMM_KPK_Default_CVX1.bgl in your Scenery\ASIA\Scenery folder and re-start the fsx.
- Delete the three files AIG_VRMM_ADE_KPK_Default.BGL amd AIG_VRMM_ADE_KPK_Default_CVX.BGL from your Addon Scenery/scenery folder.
- Delete AIG_VRMM_ADE_KPK_Default_CVX1.bgl from your Scenery\ASIA\Scenery folder and re-start the fsx.
The archive aig_vrmm_male_maldives_fsx_default.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|AIG Ground FSX.png||01.03.09||26.71 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Flight School for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.