ADE File For LGIR
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 14.85 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
ADE File For LGIR, Nikos Kazantzakis Airport, Iraklion, Greece. An update for the default scenery. Includes two versions, one with the crosswind runway active and one without. Features extra parking, vehicle support roads, corrected taxiways, extra fuel trucks and other improvements. By Ray Smith.
ADE Home Edition was used to design these BGL files: these 2 files are only for the FSX default airport: one with the Crosswind rwy activated where both rwy's will be used for takeoff/landing and one as default: with extra parking, support vehicle roads rebuilt, extra fuel truck and several other improvements, airport views are from the roof of the control tower (when in tower view) fully tested with Ultimate Traffic/WOAI but not required, please view the readme before installation.
There are 2 BGL files: LGIR_ADE_RS.BGL and LGIR_ADE_CW_RS.BGL. The 'LGIR_ADE_CW_RS.BGL' version is with the Xwind rwy's activated, the other version LGIR_ADE_RS.BGLis without parking is the same in both.
- NOTE: When using ATIS with the LGIR_ADE_CW_RS.BGL file you will hear the fake rwy's, this is the method used in activating Xwind rwy's created by Jim Vile and should be ignored or if preferred use the version LGIR_ADE_RS.BGL.
- Simply take the BGL file of your choice and place it into: Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery/Scenery Folder.
- Start up the Flight sim and the changes will be present.
- NOTE: PLEASE ONLY USE ONE BGL FILE AT A TIME. I.E. Make sure there is only ONE 'LGIR.BGL' FILE in the Addon Scenery/scenery folder at any time, remove/delete any other LGIR.bgl to avoid incorrect parking.
- Delete the BGL file and the default will then be active.
ADE Utility - Jon Masterson.
Jim Vile for his Technique that activates crosswind runways.
TIP: When at LGIR in tower view: go to your control settings and look for the "View track/pan Toggle". Allocate a keyboard key stroke to it (i allocated a button on my X52 controller) this will unlock the user aircraft, then you can use the hat switch to pan 360 degrees around the airport, hitting the key stroke again (in my case a button) will return you to the user aircraft position.
Enjoy and happy flying.
The archive fsxlgira.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.