ADE File For RJOO
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 10.5 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 6 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
ADE File For RJOO, Osaka International Airport, Osaka, Japan. An update for the default scenery with animated jetbridges added, assigned parking, support vehicle roads, fuel trucks and more. By Ray Smith.
This BGL file was designed with ADE Home Edition and made only for the FSX default airport: the missing animated jet bridges now added to the north and south terminals, assigned parking with extra parking, support vehicle roads and fuel trucks are now added to this airport and many other improvements, airport views are from the roof of the control tower (when in tower view) fully tested with Ultimate Traffic/WOAI but not required, please view the readme before installation.
- Simply take the BGL file and place it into: Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery/Scenery Folder.
- Start up the Flight sim and the changes will be present.
- NOTE: Make sure there is only ONE 'RJOO.BGL' FILE in the Addon Scenery/scenery folder at any time, remove/delete any other RJOO.bgl to avoid incorrect parking.
- Delete the BGL file and the default will then be active.
ADE Utility - Jon Masterson.
TIP: When at RJOO in tower view: go to your control settings and look for the "View track/pan Toggle". Allocate a keyboard key stroke to it (i allocated a button on my X52 controller) this will unlock the user aircraft, then you can use the hat switch to pan 360 degrees around the airport, hitting the key stroke again (in my case a button) will return you to the user aircraft position.
Enjoy and happy flying.
The archive fsxrjooa.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.