LIPB - Bolzano
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 110.12 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 7 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Bolzano, Italy. This is part of the ninth round of airports issued by Alpha India Group. AIG Ground aims to create high quality AFCADs for both FS2004 and for FSX default and add on scenery airports. Airports are created drawing on the best available resources and aim to simulate the real world airport as closely as possible but also to ensure good levels of traffic with realistic parking and good flow of traffic around the airport. By Joost de Wit and Alpha India Group.
The airport of Bolzano is a combined military/civil airport, located in the region of Sudtirol, northern Italy. Air Alps is the only scheduled traffic here. The Austrian company operates domestic flights with their Dornier Do 328s.
Furthermore, Bolzano Airport sees some bizjet traffic and the local aero club has its home here. As for the military, mainly located on the western side of the runway, the Italian Esercito, Polizia and Guardia di Finanza have multiple types of helicopters stationed at the airport.
- Redrew the aprons and taxiways as per real world.
- Enhanced the military part of the airport.
- Relocated and added taxisigns.
- Added more parking spots.
- Added buildings, trees and other elements to liven up the airport.
- Set the tower frequency from "FSS" to "Tower" to make air traffic control more realistic.
Recently Billy Rutherford painted and flightplanned the Cessnas of the local aeroclub. The paints and flightplans are available at Avsim and require the payware HTAI Cessna models.
ADE (Airport Design Editor) by Jon Masterson is an invaluable freeware utility for developing Afcads and the latest version - 1.47.07 - is designed for both FSX and FS9 use - using Jim Vile's graphical approach editor to FS9 use as well. Our thanks to both Jim and Jon for all their help and support on this and all AIG projects.
- Remove any existing LIPB AFD/Afcad file in your FSX installation
- Place the file AIG_LIPB_ADEX_JDW_Default.BGL and AIG_LIPB_ADEX_JDW_CVX_Default.BGL in your Addon Scenery/scenery folder and re-start FSX.
- Remove or delete the file AIG_LIPB_ADEX_JDW_Default.BGL and AIG_LIPB_ADEX_JDW_CVX_Default.BGL from your Addon Scenery/scenery folder and re-start FSX.
The archive aig_lipb_bolzano_italy_fsx_default.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|AIG Ground FSX.png||12.11.09||15.68 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.