FS2004 Boeing 757-200 Effects
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 5.25 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 9 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Adds lighting and crash effects to the Project Open Sky Boeing 757200.
Model Designers : Lee Rosario, Albert Bouwman, C. Vincent Cho, Hiroshi Igami
Flight Dynamics Designer : Warren C. Daniel
FDE Advisor's : Nick Peterson, Simon Ng Hin Tat
Tested : Project-Opensky Members
Master textures : Jaco du Preez & Ben Hewitt
Painted : Ben Hewitt
Features (in depth):
- dynamic shine.
- Wingview or Virtual Cockpit.
- Opening Doors & cargo doors.
- 3d Flight Attendants in the cabin.
- All normal animations.
- realistic FDE.
- first appearance of accurate C32A specific FDE, with 757200 variants.
- accurate dimensions.
- accurate specifications.
- accurate flight performance based on performance charts.
- accurate flight performance based on certified pilot input.
- full damage profiles for major body locations, flaps, struts, tires and engines.
- different engine variants.
- different engine performance, thrust maps, and fuel burn per different engine type.
- different and accurate gauges based on engine type and performance.
- default and alternate gear points for aircraft look vs. performance feel.
- full operations manual complete with speed charts.
- new detailed lighting effects for FS2004.
Copy effects into the main effects folder.
Door assignments for the Project Opensky Boeing 757-200.
PAX door 1 = Shift + E
PAX door 2 = Tailhook
Normal lugage doors = Shift + E + 2
Big Cargo door = Wingfold
The archive effects.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.