FS2004 Canadian Airbus A320 AIS-AI
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 331.7 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 15 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of the ARNZ AIS-AI Airbus Twins in the Canadian "Proud Wings" livery. Textures only; requires ABTWNS1.ZIP. Repaint by Pantee Farhangi.
Screenshot of Canadian Airbus A320 with ground crew.
- Unzip and copy the "texture.canadian" to your Airbus Twins* (which must be downloaded separately) folder under the MSFS aircraft folder.
- Copy the [fltsim.x] entry supplied into the aircraft.cfg file supplied in the base package mentioned above. Be sure to number them correctly, starting sequentially with [fltsim.0] and working your way up with each additional livery you add...e.g. [fltsim.0], [fltsim.1], [fltsim.2]...making sure not to skip or duplicate any numbers in the sequence.
- Now you can either fly the aircraft yourself or just assign it to some flight flans using Lee Swordy's great TTools for example.
The archive arnz32cn.zip has 13 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Canadian 'Proud Wings' Readme!.txt||08.10.04||1.62 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.