FSX Eurocopter AS332L2 Views
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 82.26 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Original views reworked and additional views (defined by camera definitions in the aircraft.cfg file) for the Eurocopter AS332L2 by Dirk Fassbender and Hauke Keitel. Requires the Acceleration expansion pack to be installed. Ten cameras pointing at the aircraft and a total of seven views in the 3D cockpit. By Marc Renaud.
Screenshot of a Eurocopter on the ground.
- Make sur FSX is not running.
- Make a copy of your aircraft.cfg file.
- Open the aircraft.cfg file from the directory AS332L2.
- Delete the existing camera definitions.
- Open the camera definitions.txt file provided by me.
- Select and copy all the camera definitions. The [VIEWS] section MUST be included!
- Paste the new camera definitions into the aircraft.cfg file. (I suggest the bottom of the file.)
- Apply special instructions found in the camera definitions.txt file if there are some.
- Save the aircraft.cfg file.
- Open the aircraft.cfg file from the second directory : AS332L2S.
- Repeat steps 4 to 9, then 12.
- Start FSX, select the Eurocopter AS332L2 in your favorite "colors" and ... !
The archive eurocopter_as332l2_views.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Eurocopter AS332L2 - Views.gif||12.04.11||8.56 kB|
|Eurocopter AS332L2 - 2- Views.jpg||12.03.11||11.00 kB|
|Eurocopter AS332L2 - Views.jpg||12.03.11||13.77 kB|
|Top 20.pdf||12.04.11||23.94 kB|
|About Sounds.txt||12.04.11||724 B|
|Camera definitions.txt||12.04.11||8.93 kB|
|Read me.txt||12.04.11||3.15 kB|
|Eurocopter AS332L2 - 2- Views.gif||12.04.11||7.41 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.