FS2004 TAROM Boeing 737-400 YR-BGG
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1018.79 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 11 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of the default B737-400 by Elias Nemlander.
- Unzip the file to a temp folder.
- Copy the Texture.tarom folder to your fs2004/aicraft/b737_400.
- Copy the [fltsim.x] text below, then open the aircraft.cfg in the /b737_400 folder find the last [fltsim.#] at the end (should be just above [General] section) paste the [fltsim.x] text ('x' must be replaced by the next number in sequence.)
- Save aircraft.cfg
- Start playing FS2004 :D
title=Boeing 737-400 TAROM
ui_variation=Romanian air transport
description=One should hardly be surprised that the world's most prolific manufacturer of commercial aircraft is also the producer of the world's most popular jetliner. The 737 became the best-selling commercial jetliner worldwide when orders for it hit 1,831 in June 1987 (surpassing Boeing's own 727 as the previous champ). However, it wasn't always that way\s in the first few years of production, there were so few orders that Boeing considered canceling the program. They didn't, and the airplane has more than proven itself in over three decades of service.
Plain white repaint was created By Rob Smith. I edited them to TAROM livery.
The archive tarombye.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.