FS2004 Tupolev TU-144
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 19.76 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Tupolev TU-144 Soviet supersonic passenger aircraft. First flight in 1968, two months before the western Concorde. Also known as "Concordski" or "Charger". Faster than the Concorde, but less range. Today all aircraft are grounded. Some of them are on display in Russia and one is on display at the "Technik Museum" in Sinsheim, Germany. One TU-144 was used by the NASA as a test vehicle. 3D model with all common FS2004 gizmos but without virtual cockpit. Comes with custom 2D panel and real soundset. By Thomas Ruth and Claudio Mussner.
Screenshot of Tupolev TU-144 on runway.
- Unzip the "fs9 aircraft folder.zip" into an empty folder, keeping the directories stored in the zip. Move the entire TU144 folder into your FS2004/aircraft folder.
- Unzip the "tu144 soundfolder" directly into your new ..0FS2004/aircraft/tu144/sound folder.
- Unzip the "fs9 gauges folder.zip" into an empty folder, keeping the directories stored in the zip. Get the Tu144_cm subfolder and move it entirely into your FS2004/gauges folder as a new subfolder.
- Unzip the "fs9 soundfolder.zip" into an empty folder, keeping the directories stored in the zip. Get all files from the new "sound" subfolder and move it into your FS2004/sound folder.
- Unzip the "fs9 effects folder" directly into your FS2004/effects folder, keeping the directories stored in the zip.
The archive tu144.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|fs9 soundfolder.zip||11.07.04||1.47 MB|
|fs9 gauges folder.zip||11.12.04||2.26 MB|
|tu144 soundfolder.ZIP||10.30.04||9.57 MB|
|fs9 aircraft folder.zip||11.12.04||6.41 MB|
|fs9 effects folder.ZIP||10.30.04||25.68 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.