FSX Reigle Field Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 171.68 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
(58N), Palmyra, Pennsylvania (PA). Features corrected parking and general airport scenery using ADE, added local roads, landmarks, and more using FSX and Rwy12 objects, fairly frame rate friendly.
Screenshot of Reigle Field scenery.
- Corrected parking and general airport scenery using ADE.
- Added local roads, landmarks, and more using FSX and RWY12 objects.
- Fairly Frame-Rate-Friendly.
- Open ZIP to a temporary location.
- Place the two .BGL files in FSX/Addon Scenery/Scenery Folder.
- 58N Scenery will be activated when FSX is restarted.
The archive 58n_reigle.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|READ ME.txt||09.14.12||423 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.