FS2004 Canadian Pacific Airlines C-4-1 CF-CPP
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.79 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 26 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
C-4-1 North Star. Canadian Pacific ordered four Canadair C-4-1 North Stars in 1947, and they were delivered from September 1949. They were basically similar to the C-4 Argonauts of BOAC, and were the last Merlin-engined DC-4 derivatives built by Canadair. Textures only, requires ARGO_V10.ZIP. By Jens B. Kristensen.
Screenshot of Canadian Pacific Airlines C-4-1 on the runway.
- First, make sure that the base model (argo_v10.zip) is installed on your system.
- Then extract & copy the texture.CPA folder to the Flight Simulator 9\JBK Canadair DC4M folder on your system.
- Finally open the file aircraft.cfg in that folder and add the following below the other, similar sections at the top of the file, rplacing the xx with the next number in the sequence:
title=JBK North Star CPA
ui_type=C-4-1 North Star
ui_variation=Canadian Pacific Airlines
description=Canadair C-4-1 North Star CF-CPP 'Empress of Hong Kong', Canadian Pacific Airlines 1949
The archive c4_cpa.zip has 30 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|virtual cockpit 2.bmp||12.15.05||1.00 MB|
|virtual cockpit 3.bmp||12.15.05||1.00 MB|
|virtual cockpit.bmp||12.17.05||1.00 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.