FS2004 Canadian Pacific Douglas DC-3 Orange/Red
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 599.16 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only for the default DC3. Repaint by Owen Davies.
Screenshot of Canadian Pacific Douglas DC-3 in flight.
Make a copy of one of the texture folders in FS2004 under the DC-3. Say...
D:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\Douglas_DC3\texture
- Rename it texture.cp2.
- Copy Douglas_DC3_1_T.bmp from my download and paste it in the texture.cp2 folder overwriting the original.
- Open the aircraft.cfg file in the Douglas_DC3 folder and add the following after the last fltsim.x entry and replace the .x with the next number.
title=Douglas DC-3 Canadian Pacific Orange
ui_variation="Canadian Pacific Orange"
description="The Douglas DC-3 revolutionized air transportation and airline service during the 1930s and 1940s. It was a luxury airliner that boasted cabin heat and running water in its on-board lavatory. With the right balance of efficiency, range, speed, and payload, the DC-3 was the first aircraft to earn a profit for its owners just by carrying passengers. The hero of early airlines, a handful of DC-3s are still at work today. This would be one of those in service"
- Save the aircraft.cfg file.
- Open FS2004 and see if it is there under the DC-3, it should be...enjoy!
The archive cporange.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.