FS2004 Pionair Douglas C-47A/DC-3 ZK-AMS
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 2.55 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 2 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Registration ZK-AMS, 'Dulcie'. This 59,900 plus hour airframe now lives in Australia, having boasted more air time than any other Dakota in New Zealand. Textures only for MAAM-SIM's Douglas R4D / DC-3/ C-47. Base textures by Mark Beaumont, original textures are by Jan Visser. Repaint by Ian Warren.
Screenshot of Pionair Douglas DC-3 on runway.
This free add-on aircraft is for purchasers of the MAAM-SIM R4D/DC-3 for FS2004, only. (There is a separate installer for FS2002) You must have the R4D/DC-3 installed in Flight Simulator BEFORE you attempt to install this add-on. The OY-BPB self-installer will not run unless the full R4D/DC-3 package is present. You may purchase the CD from the Mid-Atlantic Air Museum On-line Store. All proceeds from CD sales go to support the museum and its restoration programs.
- If you have all of the above, All You now need to do is copy the entire OY-BPB texture folder and rename it as - " texture.AMS ", keep this within the Danish Airforce OY-BPB folder, so within the C-47A OY-BPB ADD-ON, there is now another texture folder.
- Copy drag or paste 'texture.AMS' the 3 files to your new texture folder, let it overwrite.
- Copy drag or paste updated 'aircraft CFG'( 14kb ) to the MAAM-SIM OY-BPB aircraftCFG file , and overwrite.
- Thats it "FLY"!
The archive zk_ams.zip has 13 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Dak at Wanaka.JPG||06.14.06||182.02 kB|
|REAL NZ flight 2004 NZWG-NZWK on bourd AMS.zip||06.18.06||1.04 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.