FS2004 Linee Aeree Italiane Douglas DC-6 I-LADY
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.65 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 15 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Based on repaint templates and original textures by Greg Pepper, Max, and Tom Gibson, this textures set in 'Linee Aeree Italiane' livery requires the Tom Gibson's original FS2002 Douglas DC-6 Cloudmaster package. This aircraft, purchased by 'L.A.I.' during 1950, operated as passenger liner until 1957. Repaint by Manuele Villa.
Screenshot of Linee Aeree Italiane Douglas DC-6 in flight.
- Unzip DC6_LAI.ZIP to a temporary folder, ensuring that you retain folder names.
- Within the download, move the texture folder 'texture.LAI' to the folder 'Douglas DC-6 Cloudmaster' within your 'Flight Simulator 9/AIRCRAFT/' (or FS2002/AIRCRAFT/') folder.
- Back up the corresponding AIRCRAFT.CFG file (should you wish) and open the original with a text editor. Enter the following section under the last [flightsim.XX] entry, numbering it sequentially:
title=Douglas DC-6 LAI I-LADY
description=The DC-6 was the first pressurized Douglas airliner, and due to the powerful Pratt & Whitney R-2800 engines competed effectively against the Lockheed Constellations.This aircraft, purchased by 'Linee Aeree Italiane' during 1950, operated as passenger liner until 1957. Repaint by Manuele Villa.
- Save the file. You're done.
The archive dc6_lai.zip has 27 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.