FS2004 Flight Dynamics For Douglas C-47A
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.22 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 16 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Flight Dynamics For Douglas C-47A (DC-3). By Daniel Nole.
Here you have a new corrected air file and flight dynamics for a Douglas DC-3, model C-47A.
You have with this file:
- Four realistic fuel tanks with 804 gals(202-202-200-200)
- MTOW weight for a C-47A(31.000 lbs)and right empty weight(16.970 lbs)
- Corrected RPM and Manifold pressure for the R1830-92
- Propeller parameters corrected and adjusted
- Engines parameter corrected
- Corrected stall speed and cruising speed
- Right climb and cruise speed
- Right consum for the R1830-92
- Airplane geometry adjusted
- Autopilot functions corrected
- Flight tuning actualized
Now you can fly the Gooney at 10.000 ft with 140-160 kt.
Taxi the C-47 with the keyboard buttons F11(left brake) and F12(right brake); rudder and tail wheel operative with 60 or more kts, you can also utilized like the original, differential power with the engines.
Manifold depression for take off like the original: 46 MP with a maximum power of 2700 RPM(only five minutes maximum).You can make a take-off with 75 to 80% of rich mix(your engines win more lifetime).
All test realized with the realistic FS2004 parameters in the middle position, AUTORUDDER OFF, G effects ON,SUN glare ON, IAS speed,Gyro drift ON. Sensitivity 80 %, 80%, 90%,null zone 10%(all parameters).
- Place the model file in the place of the old one.
- Place the aircraft and Airfile and deleted the old two.
You have a reserve new aircraft file for you new C-47A, you must write de dates of your new creation.
The archive airfc47a.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|example of aircraft with not dates||08.17.03||0 B|
|Readme first.txt||08.17.03||2.08 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.