FS2004 Linee Aeree Italiane Douglas DC-6B I-LYNX
Based on repaint templates and original textures by Greg Pepper, Max, and Tom Gibson, this textures set in 'Linee Aeree Italiane' livery requires the Tom Gibson's original Douglas DC6B package. This aircraft, purchased by 'L.A.I.' during 1954, operated as passenger liner until 1957. Repaint by...
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.55 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 4 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Based on repaint templates and original textures by Greg Pepper, Max, and Tom Gibson, this textures set in 'Linee Aeree Italiane' livery requires the Tom Gibson's original Douglas DC6B package. This aircraft, purchased by 'L.A.I.' during 1954, operated as passenger liner until 1957. Repaint by Manuele Villa.
Screenshot of Linee Aeree Italiane Douglas DC-6B in flight.
- Unzip DC6B_LAI.ZIP to a temporary folder, ensuring that you retain folder names.
- Within the download, move the texture folder 'texture.LAI' to the folder 'Douglas DC-6B' within your 'Flight Simulator 9/AIRCRAFT/' (or FS2002/AIRCRAFT/') folder.
- Back up the corresponding AIRCRAFT.CFG file (should you wish) and open the original with a text editor. Enter the following section under the last [flightsim.XX] entry, numbering it sequentially:
title=DC-6B Linee Aeree Italiane
ui_variation=Linee Aeree Italiane 1955
description=The DC-6B was generally considered to possess the best operating economics of any piston airliner built.Passengers also appreciated their smooth, quiet ride. Linee Aeree Italiane had 8 DC-6's (2 DC-6 AND 6 DC-6B), and used them until 1957.
- Save the file. You're done.
The archive dc6b_lai.zip has 29 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Flight School for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.