FS2004 Pan American Trust Territories HU16
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 2.14 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Pan American Trust Territories Grumman HU16 Albatross. A repaint of Greg Pepper's Grumman Albatross. Textures only; requires HU16_S2.ZIP. Repainted by Dave McQueen.
After Transocean went bankrupt Pan American operated this aircraft in the Northern Marianas Trust Territories in the 1960s. Later the routes were taken over by Continental as Air Micronesia.
- First, make sure that the base model ( hu16_s2.zip) is installed on your system.
- Find the Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\Grumman HU-16 Albatross folder.
- Unzip the texture.panam folder in this zip file and copy it to the "Grumman HU-16 Albatross" folder.
- Using a text editor such as Wordpad open the HU16aircraft.cfg file from this zip file and copy the content into the Grumman HU-16 Albatross folder's aircraft.cfg. IE copy and paste sections that look like the following:
title=Grumman Albatross N9944F
description=Span: 96ft. 8in.\nLength: 62ft. 10in.\nHeight: 25ft. 10in.\nCrew of 6 with seating for 10\nEmpty weight of 19,820 lb.\nMax gross weight of 33,000 lb.\nPowered by 2 Wright R-1820 9 cylinder engines with 1475 h.p. each.\nRepaint by Dave McQueen
Using the text editor paste it into the aircraft.cfg file under those sections already present. The first line of each new section has to be changed to be 1 number higher than the one that precedes it in the aircraft.cfg file. For example in the section above if it was placed after the section that read [fltsim.5] in the first line, then the section above would need to be changed from [fltsim.X] to [fltsim.6]. The next one to [fltsim.7] and so forth.
The archive paahu16.zip has 19 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.