FS2004 LAI Lockheed L-1049G
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 2.62 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 1 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Fictional repaint. A repaint in LAI colors for the Lockheed Super Constellation L-1049G from Calclassics. L. A. I. Linee Aeree Italiane never owned any L-1049G. They did order a number of Starliners, but never took ownership of them because by the time the planes were ready to be delivered, LAI faced bankruptcy and was absorbed by Alitalia. This, owning already a number of DC7C, canceled the order of the Starliners. By Iandiorio Sabato. (See also LAI_FIX.ZIP).
- Unzip the contents of this zip file to a temporary folder.
- Move the texture folder "texture.LAI" to the folder "Lockheed_L1049G" (or whatever else you renamed your Super Constellation folder) within your "FS9/Aircraft/" folder.
- Open the aircraft.cfg with Notepad and enter the following sections under the last [flightsim.xx] entry, changing the x below with the appropriate sequential number.
title=Lockheed L-1049G Linee Aeree Italiane
ui_type=L-1049G Super Constellation
ui_variation=Linee Aeree Italiane L-1049G
description=Lockheed L-1049G-82-153 Linee Aeree Italiane - fictional repaint
atc_airline=Linee Aeree Italiane
The archive l1049lai.zip has 28 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.