FS2004 United Air Lines Douglas DC-7
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 4.66 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 27 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
These skins depict the old colors of United Airlines circa summer 1958. This is a DC7 (Mainliner Oahu N6316C). The textures are primarily 32 bit to preserve detail. However suffer no undue problems from conversion to DXT3. Requires the latest DC-7 from CalClassics. By Eric Joiner.
These skins require the following files to be downloaded from Cal Classics. All this stuff can be found under the Planes section.
- Base model United Air Lines DC-7 for FS2002 (Gmax Model).
- FS2004 Flight dynamics update.
- Prop reverse patch.
- (Highly recommended) The DC7 panel from Cal Classics.
- Download and configure files above (not hard) then unzip this zip file into a temporary directory.
- Add the resulting texture.ualold folder to the new DC-7 in your aircraft directory.
- Then cut and paste the info below into your aircraft.cfg file.
title=DC-7 UAL Old Colors
ui_variation=UAL Old Colors 1958
description=UAL Mainliner Oahu. The DC-7 allowed the inauguration of non-stop transcontinental service. Most large US airlines had DC-7's\s United had 57 in their fleet. The DC-7's were eventually replaced by jets, and usually converted to or sold as freighters.
The archive ual_dc7.zip has 28 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.