FSX McDonnell Douglas MD-83 Update
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 15.95 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
An update for FSX of the default MD83; this will make it flyable. The panel is from the default Bombardier CRJ700. By Erick Duhart.
- Unzip to a temporary folder.
- Open aircraft folder located in:
- Copy the sound and panel folders to the default MD_83 folder.
- Copy the thumbnail in the texture.1 folder of the MD_83 folder.
- Open your FSX and get ready to fly.
The archive fsxmd-83.zip has 12 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|FSX McDonnell-Douglas Boeing MD-83||06.25.07||0 B|
|read me.txt||06.24.07||1.06 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.