FSX FSND McDonnell Douglas MD-83
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 47 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is the latest version (v2) of the FSND MD-83 for Microsoft Flight Simulator X.
The add-on features many advanced FSX animations and perks. This is a native model (hasn't been ported over from FS2004).
- 2D Cockpit.
- Virtual Cockpit.
- Working APU System.
- Working Flight Management Computer*."FMC" Bendix King/Honeywell General Aviation FMC/GPS by Garrett Smith
- Full animations including exit doors.
- FSX terminal gate compatibility.
- Working windshield wipers.
- Wing flex.
- Christian Michael Silvers (Alitalia, TWA, China Southern Airlines, Iberia, SAS)
- Jordan Skok (Allegiant)
- Frequent Flyer (Finnair)
- Ricardo Torres (Lufthansa)
Alejandro Rojas Lucena. Gauges by: Alejandro Rojas Lucena (Some MD-80 specific gauges), Microsoft (standard flight instruments), Garrett Smith (FMC).
The archive FSXFSNDMD83V2.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|FSX FSND MD-83 version 2.exe||05.06.12||47.24 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.