FSX Modified Touchdown Effects For AI
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 17.41 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
These files change the default FSX tire burn smoke effects, making them less dark, more transparent and with a bit more vortex swirl. Also adds tire screech, which can be heard if within 100 meters of a landing AI aircraft. By Derek MacCarthy.
Make sure to backup your original fx files just in case you don't like these.
- Backup the fx_tchdwn.fx and fx_tchdwn_s.fx files in the FSX>Effects folder.
- Copy the fx_tchdwn.fx and fx_tchdwn_s.fx with this package into the FSX>Effects folder.
- Copy the ai_touchdown2 file into your FSX>Sound folder.
The archive td_efx.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.