FSX Nihon Koku K.K. Douglas DC-2
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 5.2 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 14 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Nihon Koku Kabushiki Kaisha (N.K.K.K.) Douglas DC-2. This DC2 was a Nakajima assembled aeroplane, serving with Nihon Koku KK. Based on repaint templates by Tim Scharnhop, this repaint is for the Douglas DC2 package by the Uiver Team X. The revenue from the sales of the DC-2 package will be donated to the Aviodrome, Dutch National Aviation Theme Park and Museum. By Bernhard Lechner.
- Unzip dc2_NKKK.ZIP to a temporary folder, ensuring that you retain folder names.
- Within the download, move the texture folder 'texture.J-BBOQ' to the folder 'Douglas DC2' within your 'Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes' folder.
- Open the aircraft.cfg with a text editor. Enter the following section under the last [flightsim.XX] entry, numbering it sequentially:
title=Douglas DC-2 NKKK X
ui_variation=NIHON KOKU KK
ui_typerole="Twin Engine Prop"
ui_createdby=""Uiver" Team X"
Save the file. You're done. Your new aircraft will now appear in the aircraft selection menu within the sim.
The archive dc2_nkkk.zip has 13 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.