FSX Royal Air Force Douglas DC-2 G-AGBH
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 4.54 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is a repaint for the Douglas DC2 package by the Uiver Team X. The revenue from the sales of the DC-2 package will be donated to the Aviodrome, Dutch National Aviation Theme Park and Museum. By Tim Scharnhop.
- Unzip dc2X_gagbh.ZIP to a temporary folder, ensuring that you retain folder names.
- Within the download, move the texture folder 'texture.g-agbh' to the folder 'Douglas_DC2_X' within your 'Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes' folder.
- Open the aircraft.cfg with a text editor. Enter the following section under the last [flightsim.XX] entry, numbering it sequentially:
title=Douglas DC-2 G-AGBH X
description=DC-2-115L (MSN 1584), G-AGBH, originally PH-ALE with KLM, escaped to the UK from Portugal on 16 May 1940. It was taken over by the RAF and stationed in Bristol, England. \n\nFSX Flight Dynamics: Tom Falley, Rob Cappers\nModel: Alexander Schreijnders, Jan Visser, Rob Cappers\nTextures: Tim Scharnhop, Gerrit Kranenbarg, Jan Visser\nVC, Interior: Rob Cappers, Tim Scharnhop, Jan Visser\nXML & DLL Programming: HansJ�rg Naegele\nGauge bitmaps: Rob Cappers, Tim Scharnhop\nEffects: Roland Berger
ui_typerole="Twin Engine Prop"
ui_createdby=""Uiver" Team X"
Save the file. You're done. Your new aircraft will now appear in the aircraft selection menu within the sim.
The archive dc2x_gagbh.zip has 12 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.