FSX Air Tempelhof Antonov An-2 D-FWJC
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 7.03 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 29 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
The Antonov An2 'D-FWJC' is owned and operated by Air Tempelhof Fluggesellschaft mbH and Co. KG. Since the closure of Berlin Tempelhof Airport in 2008, the D-FWJC is based in Finsterwalde/Schacksdorf and mainly used for scenic flights. This repaint is for the SibWings Antonov An-2. By Tim Scharnhop.
- Unzip SW_AN2_Tempelhof.ZIP to a temporary folder, ensuring that you retain folder names.
- Within the download, move the texture folder 'texture.D-FWJC' to the folder 'SibWings_Antonov_2' within your 'Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes' folder.
- Open the aircraft.cfg with a text editor. Enter the following section under the last [flightsim.XX] entry, numbering them sequentially:
title=Antonov AN2 D-FWJC
description="The Antonov An-2 'D-FWJC' is owned and operated by Air Tempelhof Fluggesellschaft mbH & Co. KG. Since the closure of Berlin Tempelhof Airport in 2008, the D-FWJC is based in Finsterwalde/Schacksdorf and mainly used for scenic flights."
Save the file. You're done. Your new aircraft will now appear in the aircraft selection menu within the sim.
The archive sw_an2_tempelhof.zip has 18 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.