FSX Skagit Valley College Glasair III
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.2 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A fictional paint scheme for the payware Australian Simulation Glasair III painted in Skagit Valley College colors. Includes 32 bit textures only.
Fictional paint scheme for a Glasair III painted in Skagit Valley College colors. Skagit Valley College is a community college in Northwest Washington State serving Skagit Island and Snohomish Counties with about 6,000 registered students. I was contracted by Josef K. from SVC's Class of 2002 to create this repaint. Also he requested the repaint and pictures of the aircraft to be shared with all other SVC students/alumni. I hope you like it. Keep in mind that this is a 32 bit repaint. Use DXTBmp to convert it to DXT3 if needed. Converting to DXT3 will degrade detail but will help in FPS.
- Unzip this folder to your Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Australian Simulation Glasair III directory.
- NOTE: Make sure "Use Folder Names" is checked in WinZip.
- Run the Aircraft Control Panel Program, select the "Textures" tab and click the "Add" button.
- Enter the following information in each text box:
- Aircraft Title: Skagit Valley College
- Texture Folder name: SVC
- Variation/Menu Name: Cardinal Pride
- Description: Glasair III NSVC02, painted in Skagit Valley College colors.
- Show Damage: Yes/No - up to you.
The archive fsxsvc10.zip has 19 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Over city.jpg||05.29.07||186.05 kB|
|pit stop.jpg||05.29.07||236.08 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.