FSX Piper Cub J-3 NC22405
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 5.85 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is a simple but elegant red livery for the payware A2A Piper J3 Cub. A licensed copy of the A2A Simulations Piper Cub is required. By Tim Scharnhop.
- Unzip A2A_CUB_RED.ZIP to a temporary folder, ensuring that you retain folder names.
- Within the download, move the texture folder 'Texture.NC22405' to the folder 'A2A_PiperJ3' within your 'Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes' folder.
- Open the aircraft.cfg with a text editor. Enter the following section under the last [flightsim.XX] entry, numbering them sequentially:
title=A2A Piper Cub Red NC22405
ui_typerole="Single Engine Prop"
ui_createdby="A2A Simulations Inc."
description="The Piper Cub embodies the very essence of the romance and gypsy-lure of flying. Its design is one of the most fundamental expressions of the basic, primal relationship between pilot and airplane and few airplanes define stick and rudder more faithfully and distinctly than does the Cub."
Save the file. You're done. Your new aircraft will now appear in the aircraft selection menu within the sim.
The archive a2a_cub_red.zip has 12 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.