FS2004 Fix For Western Australian Minesites
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 7.7 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 14 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Fix to Western Australian Minesites (Airstrips) for FS2004 by Derek Froud.
- Big Bell Mine YBBE
- Pannawonica YPNW
- Reedys Mine YRDY
- Useless Loop YUSL
- Yundamindra Minesite YYDM
- Simply unzip the contents of the W.A. Minesites Fix to a temporary folder, open WA Minesites AFCAD Fix and copy/paste all AF2_XXXX.bgl's into the FS9/Addon Scenery/Scenery folder, say yes to overwrite existing files.
- Open the WA Minesites Flatt Excl Fix folder, copy and paste the exclude and flatten files into FS9/Addon Scenery/Exclude/scenery folder, say yes to overwrite existing files.
This will correct a few issues with airstrip elevation at Useless Loop, removal of the crater at Big Bell Mine, roads running over the airtrip at Reedy's Mine, Power lines over strip at Pannawonica and the river running through the airstrip at Yundamindra.
Many thanks to Lee Swordy for his AFCAD2 progy that allows us to create and make changes within FS9.
These files will not harm your computer or FS2004 provided they are installed correctly. If you have any doubt, please back up your files. The author accepts no responsibility or liability for any damage due to malfunction or any other misadventure caused to your system.
The archive afcad_w2.zip has 17 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|WA Minesites AFCAD Fix||06.11.04||0 B|
|WA Minesites Excl Flatt Fix||06.11.04||0 B|
|WA Minesite FIX||06.11.04||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.