FS2004 AFCAD2 File For LFEC
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 4.4 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
LFEC, Ouessant, France. Ouessant is an island situated in the far west of Brittany, in the Atlantic ocean. This AFCAD is the third of my Brittany Islands airport series with LFEA - Belle Ile and LFEQ - Quiberon. The default FS2004 scenery only contained the runway! I've added realistic aprons, the taxiway w/ hold short, some parking places, as well as an AI traffic file to bring life to this scene. By Regis Gronoff.
- Copy AF2-LFEC.bgl into the Addon Scenery/Scenery/ directory of Flight Simulator.
- Copy Traffic_LFEC.bgl to the Scenery/World/Scenery directory of Flight Simulator.
- Run FS2004 and it will update the new data then show the menu screen.
- Make your flight plan to or from LFEC and enjoy!
The archive af2lfecd.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.