FS2004 AFCAD2 For Hank's Trading Post
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 2.04 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 27 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Hank's Trading Post near Taku Lodge, Alaska (AK). This AFCAD was created using the "invisible runway" technique which allows Hank's Trading Post to be displayed on your "GoTo Airport" menu and in map view. Also adds a helipad. Requires the Trading Post scenery by Michael Carr (HANKSFS9.ZIP). By David "Opa" Marshall.
- Download and install "hanksfs9.zip" from Flightsim.com or "hanks_fs9.zip".
- Place the new afcad AF2_KHA1.bgl in the HANKS_FS9/Scenery folder.
- Restart FS2004 and select Hank's Trading Post from your GoTo Airport Menu.
- You will find it under United States/Alaska/Taku Lodge.
- There will be a choice of runway or two different Helipad start locations.
The archive htpafcad.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.