FSX 747-737 Jet Hops Livery B737-800 V1.2
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 8.77 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 1 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Adding logos for 737-800 default model for 747-737 Jet Hops livery. This file contains new body and wings texture color. The old file (747-737JETHOPSB737-800.ZIP) and (FIX_737-800_JET_HOP.ZIP) have a default color texture. Repaint texture by Ayu Emelda Othman for 747-737 Jet Hops.
- Place the 'Texture.JETHOPS' into your Flight Sim X directory, under ...SimObjects\Airplanes\B737_800
- This texture are made for B737-800 only if you install to other model it will not work..
- Open the aircraft.cfg file and paste the following text into the file after the previous aircraft repaint, ensuring to replace [fltsim.x] with the next number in sequence, e.g. [fltsim.9]
title=Boeing 737-800 JETHOPS
description=Repaint texture by Ayu Emelda Othman @ Captain Ayu. "One should hardly be surprised that the world's most prolific manufacturer of commercial aircraft is also the producer of the world's most popular jetliner. The 737 became the best-selling commercial jetliner worldwide when orders for it hit 1,831 in June 1987 (surpassing Boeing's own 727 as the previous champ). However, it wasn't always that way\s in the first few years of production, there were so few orders that Boeing considered canceling the program. They didn't, and the airplane has more than proven itself in over three decades of service."
The archive 747-737jethops_b737-800_v1_2.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|README _INSTALL.txt||02.12.14||1.70 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.