FSX VivaAeroBus Boeing 737-300
This is the Viva Aero Bus B737-300 for the model by FSX AI Bureau (FAIB) base package available separately (FAIB_B7373.ZIP). Texture formats included are DXT5 (with or without MIPs) for FSX, and DXT3 (with or without MIPs), as well as 32 bit for FS2004 - custom lightmap also included. Please down...
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.3 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 28 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is the Viva Aero Bus B737-300 for the model by FSX AI Bureau (FAIB) base package available separately (FAIB_B7373.ZIP). Texture formats included are DXT5 (with or without MIPs) for FSX, and DXT3 (with or without MIPs), as well as 32 bit for FS2004 - custom lightmap also included. Please download the appropriate version for your simulator version. By Mariano Bonaccorso.
- Just drop the "texture.XXXXXX" folder into the correct base model folder. (The base package must be downloaded separately to use this paint).
- Copy the [fltsim.x] entries supplied into the aircraft.cfg file supplied in the base package mentioned above. Be sure to number them correctly, starting sequentially with [fltsim.0] and working your way up with each additional livery you add...e.g. [fltsim.0], [fltsim.1], [fltsim.2]...making sure not to skip or duplicate any numbers in the sequence.
- Then assign the aircraft to some flightplans and you're on your way.
The archive faib_b733ll_viv_fsx.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|NO MIPS||06.29.12||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.